Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 30, 2012

[HOT COLLECTION] MAT RANK CHANGER: JUST ONE MINUTE




This is a good tutorial for you guys to avoid the same mistake just like I do. Don't waste your time.
"You can just change you rank with just one click and your rank change." What a lovely quote. Imagine, how much time you can save and of course your money too. :)

"Rank Changer" is not available right now. Please don't ask me because I don't know  the present of it. It just an illustrate from me for you guys that are still hardly play this game. Just another edited picture to you guys.

This is the true story. Why people waste their precious time? That's why people play hack. It make me happy. And of course, after using "Rank Changer" hack tool, you ID will be ban permanently. =)

Just share with you guys my idea. Please like and share.


2 comments:

No Name said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No Name said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post a Comment